The user of this Special Skill has received special training with a focus on silent movement, the art of remaining undetected, and the capacity to strike an unsuspecting enemy with unrelenting close combat attacks from out of the blue.
|| AUTOMATIC SKILL
|CC Special Skill, Optional.
- The user of this Special Skill must be in his Active Turn.
- Allows the user to make Cautious Movements inside the Zone of Control of an enemy.
- A trooper with Stealth that declares a Short Movement Skill or Cautious Movement within the Zone of Control of one or more enemies but outside their LoF does not grant AROs to those enemies, even if he reaches base contact with them.
- However, if the second Short Skill of the Order is any non-Movement Skill, then those enemies can react normally in ARO.
- If the Movement of the trooper with Stealth ends in base to base contact with an enemy and declares any non-Movement Short Skill, then the enemy can only declare CC Attack, Dodge, Reset, or those Skills that can be used in Engaged state.
Stealth, Sixth Sense and Deployable Equipment
This Special Skill is not effective against troopers with the Sixth Sense Special Skill nor, for obvious reasons, against Deployable Weapons or Equipment (Mines, E/Maulers...).
SURPRISE ATTACK, STEALTH AND CH: CAMOUFLAGE AND HIDING / IMPERSONATION
If a trooper has access to these three Special Skills, it can combine their effects to obtain further advantages to its maneuvers.