- In the Active Turn, the user may distribute two WIP Rolls among one or two targets.
- A successful Roll forces the target to make a BTS Roll versus Damage 12, but reducing the BTS value of the target to 0.
- Failing the BTS Roll cause the target to enter the Immobilized-1 state, signified by an Immobilized-1 Marker (IMM-1) in base to base contact.
- The effects of this Hacking Program are canceled automatically at the end of the Player Turn following its declaration, but the induced state may be canceled earlier by other means.
- Critical hits with Icebreaker cause the target to enter Immobilized-1 state directly, bypassing the BTS Roll.
- The range of this program is the Hacker's Hacking Area.