From Infinity Wiki
- The trooper has entirely depleted the ammunition of a weapon or a piece of Equipment with the Trait Disposable.
- The trooper can no longer use the relevant weapon or piece of Equipment.
- Cancelling this state returns all weapons and pieces of Equipment with the Disposable Trait that the trooper possesses to their full capacity.
- A trooper with the Special Skill Baggage (see Infinity Human Sphere), or an equivalent Skill, may cancel the Unloaded state by spending one Short Skill of an Order while in base to base contact with the affected trooper with no Roll required (unless the Special Skill or Scenario that caused the state specified otherwise).
- Some scenarios and missions might have Special Rules that allow troopers to cancel this state. In that case, follow the procedure stated in the rules.