Plasma Special Ammunition
- After a successful attack using Plasma Special Ammunition, the target must make an ARM Roll and a BTS Roll.
- Plasma Special Ammunition uses the Small Teardrop Impact Template.
- Each ARM Roll failed against Plasma Special Ammunition causes the target to lose one point from his Wounds/STR Attribute.
- Each BTS Roll failed against Plasma Special Ammunition causes the target to lose one point from his Wounds/STR Attribute.
- Critical hits with Plasma Special Ammunition cause the target to lose 1 point directly from his Wounds/STR Attribute, bypassing the usual ARM Roll (the target must still make the BTS Roll). The effect of a Critical hit only applies to the target of the attack, and not to other figures affected by the Impact Template.
This type of ammunition is named after the plasma-like ionized gas it holds by means of electromagnetic fields. Upon impact, the E/M containment field dissipates, causing the plasma to expand explosively. A hallmark of VoodooTech, the technology of the alien Ur Rationalists, Plasma is the most sophisticated technology on the battlefields of Paradiso. Until the alien invasion, this ammunition was confined to science fiction novels and Maya serials, but now it is part of the reality of warfare in the Human Sphere. Weapons capable of generating these hyper-advanced projectiles, typically carried only by the most elite troops of the EI, are invaluable technological treasures.