- In the Active Turn, the user may distribute three WIP Rolls among one or multiple targets.
- In a Face to Face Roll, this Pheroware Tactic imposes a -3 MOD to the target's Attribute.
- Each successful Roll forces the target to make a BTS Roll versus Damage 14 while suffering the effects of Breaker Special Ammunition, which halves its BTS value (see Infinity N3).
- Failing the BTS Roll causes the target to enter the Stunned state, signified by a Stunned Marker. This Attack Tactic cannot cause the target to lose any points from his Wounds Attribute.
- Critical hits with this Attack Tactic cause the target to enter the Stunned state directly, bypassing the usual BTS Roll.
- The effects of this Pheroware Tactic persist until the opponent cancels the induced state by any of the Cancellation clauses for the state.
- The range of this Attack is the user's Zone of Control.