Fireteams in the Reactive Turn
From Infinity Wiki
|Human Sphere N3 Content.|
- In the Reactive Turn, all the Fireteam members (the Team Leader and the rest of the members) have all the bonuses that being part of a Fireteam provides (depending on the number of troopers that compose the Fireteam).
- Also, in ARO, each Fireteam member performs rolls and applies their effects.
- In the Reactive Turn, all the Fireteam members have their own ARO to any Order declared in that member's LoF or ZoC. However, the declared ARO must be the same for all of the reactive members, which is called the Fireteam's ARO.
- Players must consider the Fireteam's ARO to be the one declared by more than half of the declaring ARO Fireteam members. Consequences for deviating from the Fireteam's ARO can be checked in Fireteam Integrity.
- After declaring the Fireteam's ARO the player must perform an Initial Coherency Check to know how many members the Fireteam has.
- Any members that break Coherency are no longer part of the Fireteam (see Fireteam Integrity).
- Against Coordinated Orders, G: Synchronized, other Fireteams, etc. each Fireteam member will be able to choose a different trooper to react as an ARO, but the ARO declared must be the same for the entire Fireteam.
- At the end of the Order the player must perform a Final Coherency Check.