|Human Sphere N3 Content.|
Due its reduced size, the Fireteam: Haris is considered a support team to the main combat force. However this type of Fireteam can also take a more proactive role as an attack resource.
When creating a Fireteam: Haris or Duo, the Fireteam belongs to the unit of the trooper with the Fireteam: Haris or Duo Special Skill. For example, in OperationS, A Deva Haris + two Yadu would be a Deva Fireteam, and a Yadu Haris + Yadu + Deva would be a Yadu Fireteam.
In addition to the Fireteam Common Requirements, a Fireteam: Haris has to fulfill the following specific Requirements:
- Only those units specified on their Sectorial Army List can compose a Fireteam: Haris.
- At least one of the members of this Type of Fireteam must have the Fireteam: Haris Special Skill.
- A Fireteam: Haris is composed of two or three members.
- A player can only have a single Fireteam: Haris on the table, unless a Scenario Special Rule or some other Special Skill state otherwise.
- Fireteam: Haris allows players to compose two or three member Fireteams.
- This Type of Fireteam allows players to apply the two or three member Fireteam bonuses.
- A Fireteam: Haris is identified by the Haris Leader Marker (F: HARIS LEADER), which is the equivalent to the Team Leader of the Infinity Fireteams rule.
In addition to the Cancellation conditions specified on the Infinity Fireteams rule, a Fireteam: Haris is cancelled when it is reduced to less than two members.