From Infinity Wiki
|Human Sphere N3 Content.|
- A trooper enters in base to base contact with a Civilian, declares the Synchronize Civilian Common Skill, spends one Short Movement Skill, and successfully passes the required WIP Roll. This model is called the Controller, and is the Reference Trooper for Coherency purposes.
- A Civilian in CivEvac state is considered to possess the G: Synchronized Special Skill.
- So, while in CivEvac state, the Civilian is activated by the same Order as the Controller, performing the same Skills the Controller declares, and provoking only one ARO from each enemy within LoF or ZoC. However, this state has some characteristics listed below.
- A Civilian in CivEvac state cannot perform any Attack, nor the Activate, Discover and Cautious Movement Common Skills.
- If the Controller declares any Skill the Civilian cannot perform, then the Civilian performs an Idle instead.
- Coherency. In the Active and Reactive Turn, when activating a Civilian in CivEvac state, with an Order or with an ARO, the player must perform an Initial Coherency Check relative to the Controller.
- In the Active and Reactive Turn, at the end of the Order or ARO, the player must perform a Final Coherency Check relative to the Controller.
- While in this state, a Civilian doesn't provide any MOD when engaged in CC.
- The CivEvac state doesn't provide the G: Remote Presence Special Skill.
- The activation of the CivEvac state cancels the Immobilized-2 state (IMM-2) caused by a previous cancellation of this state.
- This state is automatically and immediately cancelled if the Civilian fails a Coherency Check from the Controller before measuring movement, if any was declared.
- In the same way, the CivEvac state is cancelled at the end of the Order in which the Controller passes to Immobilized (IMM-1 or IMM-2), Isolated, Null, or any other state that indicates so.
- This state is also cancelled if the Controller enters a state that replaces the model with a Marker (Camouflage, TO, Impersonation, Holoecho...).
- The Controller can cancel the CivEvac state voluntarily just spending a Short Skill of the Order.
- The cancellation of this state provokes the Civilian to automatically enter the Immobilized-2 (IMM-2) state. The Immobilized-2 (IMM-2) state of a Civilian can only be cancelled by restoring the CivEvac state.
|N3 Frequently Asked Question||FAQ Version: 1.5, Jan 2019|
|Q: Do Synchronized Civilians generate AROs?|
|A: The Civilians do not generate AROs. Note that a Mine whose template affects a Civilian at any point during the Order will not be triggered.|
|Related Pages: CivEvac, Civilian Rules, Mines|