CC Special Skills
CC Special Skills are Specials Skills that can be used while engaged in Close Combat.
All Skills included in the group of CC Special Skills share a few common traits:
- Their use is optional.
- They are only usable in Close Combat, so a trooper must be in base to base contact with an enemy in order to use them.
- CC Special Skills, as well as all MODs provided by them, work and are applied in both Active and Reactive Turns, unless otherwise specified.
- If a trooper has more than one CC Special Skill, he can use them all and combine their effects. For instance, a trooper with Berserk and Martial Arts can apply both and combine the MODs provided by the former with the MODs of one of the Levels of the latter.
If a CC Special Skill is an exception to these rules, it is stated explicitly in its description.
How to Read CC Charts
Some CC Special Skills give a trooper a series of MODs and advantages that are displayed in Charts with the following elements:
- Attack MOD: A MOD to the CC Attribute of the user when making a CC Attack.
- Opponent MOD: A MOD applied to the Attribute of an enemy when making a Face to Face Roll.
- Damage MOD: A MOD to the PH Attribute of the user to determine the Damage of a successful CC Attack.
- Burst MOD: A MOD to the B value of the user's CC Weapon (Knife, CC Weapon, Pistol...) when making a CC Attack.
- Type of Damage: Special effects applied to the Damage done in CC by the user.
- Special: General special effects the user can apply.
CC Special Skills
- Dual Wield
- Guard (Human Sphere N3, updated in Daedalus' Fall)
- i-Kohl (Human Sphere N3)
- Martial Arts
- Natural Born Warrior (Human Sphere N3)
- Protheion (Human Sphere N3)
- Surprise Attack
|N3 Frequently Asked Question||FAQ Version: 1.9, Jan 2020|
|Q: When can CC Special Skills be used?|
|A: Automatic CC Special Skills that have the Attack label can only be used when declaring CC Attack, unless specified otherwise in the Skill.|
|Related Pages: Berserk, CC Attack, CC Special Skills, Dual Wield, Guard, i-Kohl, Martial Arts, Natural Born Warrior, Poison, Protheion|